Got an event coming up?
A wedding? Graduation? Birthday? Presentation? We have your entertainment!
Serving the bay area, Chuck Cannon has been responsible for the resounding success of many an event over the years. Chuck has all the gear to fill your venue
with all the sound you need to get your guests up and moving!
Chuck has thousands of songs in his library, from the 50s all the way to the current hits of today, along with the talent and experience
to get your crowd excited and on their feet!
Your best wedding reception, party, the special event that your guests will rave about for
years is but a phone call away.
Call Chuck Cannon at (650) 295-9471 to schedule a meeting today!
- Enough sound to fill a room, or an arena.
- Songs, chosen by YOU from a library of thousands!
- A DJ with personality who can pump up your crowd!
- I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the wonderful job you did in providing the music for my daughter's
wedding reception on February 2. From our first meeting with you to begin the planning process for the music to the end of the reception,
you were extremely cooperative and accommodating. Bree and Decho, as well as all our guests, had a great time dancing to the music.
I've had so many people tell me how much they enjoyed themselves at the reception and what a fun time they had. We couldn't have done it
without your help. Bonnie Watson
- Chuck, You're by far the best DJ we've had in 4 years of fraternity parties. None of the other DJs could get everybody dancing like you
did. Walker Jones
- Chuck, I've had rave reviews. Everyone said you made it the best New Years Eve Party they've ever had here at Tide Point.
Want rave reviews for your next big event? You need Chuck Cannon!
Call (650) 295-9471 or email email@example.com today!
Here's a video we found of brides discussing the most important elements of their wedding receptions. Notice how the topic of DJ comes up
Rock all around the town
diggin' the cool sounds
with one of these modern
Click a device for the deets!